Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tues, Nov 23, 2010










Hey Yall! Thanks for all the dear elders and emails. They were real nice. So thank you! So it sounds like things are going well for everyone back home. Al nice work on getting the job at amommica first. I laughed when I read that it's at the stop and shop branch . . hah. You'll have to let me know the first time you see somebody rob the joint. Hahaha. Remeber the time we were at Golden corral and we were walking out an that guy booked it past us with stuff he had stolen?? hahaha. Oh gosh. Maybe you should bring a bullet proof vest to work . . . SKETCHY. Well I hop you all have an awesome Thanksgiving!! That will be fun. Thats something I'm really gone miss. bein with the whole fam on holidays. Ah well, it's all good. So everything is going just fine here!!! The language is still coming along. Its weird, like when we learn new things and new grammar forms they make sense and everything. Its just a matter of remembering them when it comes time to use them. ha. But yeah, it's crazy how much you learn here! I know I'm not doing it on my own! This last Sautrday we taught the first lesson again in Korean. It went good! It's pretty fun. Our fake investigator was a Legit Korean. She is sooo cool. I dunno if she is a recent convert or what but she's only lived here in Provo for a few months andwhen we had her read the first vision she started to cry. Oh a little story that was cool that I wanted to tell you was - a couple of weeks ago in the temple we were eating in the cafeteria there. A man that workd there came up to us and asked us where we were headed. Then he pointed over to his wife sitting down a few tables away and said, see that beautiful gal over there? That's my wife and she and I are converts. Two missionaries just like you came to our door years ago and changed our lives. I think he said they used to be Catholic or something. but as he was leaving he said there are people just like us out there waiting for you and told us we need to go find them. It was just really cool. So all the new Elders are here! They're all really cool. Some goobers for sure though, haha. There are 32 I think and 2 sisters. I think this week there are at least two more Apostles coming. Or so I've heard. We don't have classes on Thanksgiving. We just have a bunch of Devotionals and service projects. Party! Well I'm almost out of time but since it's Thanksgiving time I'll just list off a few things I'm thankful for 1. I'm thankful for my family, for all the support you guys show me and all the love you have for me. and for the great example that you all are to me. 2. I'm thankful for the gift of tongues. haha. I would be nowhere with this language if I were trying to do it on my own. 3. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and this Church. and the opportunity they have given me to serve them and for the love they have for me. 4. I'm thankful for my friends. for the opportunity they have given me to serve them and for the love they have support they show me. those are just a few of a list that could go on forever and ever. and I'm almost out of time. I know those are pretty simple things to be thankful for but they are some of the most important things. Well I love you all and hope you have a SWEET Thanksgiving.
Love, Elder Grose

No comments:

Post a Comment