Sunday, July 31, 2011

More of Busan

A really cool pic of the city of Busan at night, with the moon.  We were waiting for the bus one night and I snatched it.  Big city life.

This is me with Brother Huang.  He is awesome.  He is a guy I met when I went on exchanges.  I loved him haha.  He loved me.  Not in a gay way.



This tree says "watch your head" haha.  This is by the pretty lake we found.


Some sweet geese.


We dominated some pizza!  Pizza School!  It's like 5 bucks per pizza and delicious.

Wearing my comp's glasses.


My sweet blister from ice skating.


We had Mango Lassies from Cafe Benne.  So good! 


Model shots by Deb.  "Now imagine you are surrounded by little sea horses"


A pretty view from a hike we took with an English class member, Stacie.




Some cool caterpillars and spiders we saw.








Our English class.  The one across from me in the white is Iva.  She was an investigator.  Way cool lady.  To her left is Lee Geung Me, she is the Bishop's wife.  She always helped us sooo much!

Me and my man Bek Yu Tak, our convert in Yun San.  He's the Best!


A cute little girl in our ward.  She's crazy!



Me, my comp, the bishop's wife and the lady in black by me is from North Korea.  She's a member and her husband we only met once but he has potential to be baptized!  She's so awesome!


The office couple.  They are home now.  They are the Bagley couple from Star Valley, Wyoming.


Last day with my comp, Elder Kim Shiyon.


The AP, Elder Tanner.  He is a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment