Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First E-mail from the MTC

Almost a week after arriving in the MTC we got Andrew's first e-mail. Here are excerpts from it:

"So I've been here for almost a week now and things are going pretty good I would say! I've already been made District Leader . . Don't know why they chose a sasquatch to lead our district but alright i'll deal with it. The language is coming ok I guess. It's pretty hard but I can already pray in Korean, bear a short testimony and introduce myself and my companion. . . My companion's name is Elder Roskelly. He's a pretty cool guy! He's 25 as of like three days ago . . so.. that's a wild fact for you. He's also completely done with college and had a job in New York before he came here. He's dang smart. I'll be learning a lot from him. . . . So the food here is pretty good but i think by like week six i'll be begging for kimchi. It's like kinda the same food every week. i do however love the fact that you can eat as much of it as you want. Oh and I get like five glasses of drink to put on my tray each meal because the cups are sooo small!! . . .
My address is:
Elder Andrew Wayne Grose
MTC Mailbox #98
KOR-BUS 1213
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment